plastic palette knife
All Products, Art supplies, Brushes and Knives, Painting Accessories, Painting Supplies, Palette knivesAA Nylon Palette knife 3 1/2 in $1.65
Mix or apply oil and acrylic colors with these universal color mixing tools. The flexible blade easily manipulates paint strokes and texture. The high strength, one-piece, molded nylon is more durable than plastic and is easily wiped clean. More economical than metal, they are light-weight and will never rust. Suitable for both studio and classroom work. Durable enough for many uses.
Available on backorder
Gamblin The Taylor Palette Knife $19.50
Gamblin Studio Knives are sustainably crafted and thoughtfully designed to spark joy, express your artistic intention, and support a lifetime of painting.
Why you’ll love this knife:
- One-piece, non-reflective carbon steel means no more blades that break-off or coatings that flake off
- Even tension and flexibility for oils, acrylic, and gouache
- Excellent maneuverability
- Matte-satin glare-free finish
- 1.5mm thick steel gradually tapers to achieve crisp edges and desired flexibility
- Wipes clean with Gamsol, soap and water, or safflower oil
2 in stock (can be backordered)